How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 57390
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been served with a civil complaint in Colorado, 8th

Customer Question

I have been served with a civil complaint in Colorado, 8th judicial district, Larimer County. I need an attorney to file a motion for extension of time to respond. I was served on 3/21/10 and have 30 days to respond. I would like an extension for at least 30 days, preferably longer.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. If you need more details after you read my answer, click reply (not relist) & I will gladly respond. We cannot recommend a specific lawyer, but you can find one locally to do so on
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I need more details.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 years ago.
What else do you want to know?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.