How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 57751
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if i file a breach of contract case because of no payment

Resolved Question:

if i file a breach of contract case because of no payment of storage fees for 1.75 years. is that a small claims case. Do i have to serve a notice of default to the lessee who is 500 miles away. then have him served with a case of breech of contract in small claims court?.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 years ago.
How much are you owed?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
About 1,800
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 years ago.
You would sue in small claims court over this amount. Courts like to see that you tried to resolve it first, so you should send a letter first seeking payment.
Infolawyer and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you