How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 31692
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother has quit his job of 10 years to move back to CA,

This answer was rated:

My brother has quit his job of 10 years to move back to CA, He is having a hard time getting the company to send him his profit sharing plan monies that his entitled to. What should he do? We have spoken to "Plan Administrator" of company and he says that he needs to send a form to my brother for him to sign. He has not yet sent it and I also gave him an email address to scan it to us. I feel like he is giving my brother the runaround.
Your brother should have an Arkansas attorney send a demand letter to the employer asking for the money within 10 days, and if it does not, he'll sue to recover the funds. Usually, a letter from an attorney will motivate the person to get the file off of his desk. There's no justification for delaying. It is your brother's money!
Roger and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions