How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have filed a smll claims lawsuit against a former employee

Resolved Question:

I have filed a smll claims lawsuit against a former employee for personal charges placed on my company credit card. I have assigned the rights from my corp to me personally to enable me to take this to small claims court and avoid attorney fees. In my communication to her I have found more personal charges that she made and would like to add them to the total. How can I di sthis since I have already filed a case. My case is set for trialon 2/23.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

You will need to file an amended complaint
Ellen and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you