How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 56518
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue my GC who did my remodel, how can I start the

Customer Question

I want to sue my GC who did my remodel, how can I start the process?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
How much are your damages?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The contract is about $180K and they asked for the increased amount which is $20K + but then there are financial loss from project deadline, for example, they asked me to pay them for XXXXX XXXXX in Aug for 13K but then the delivery is in late Feb


Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
This is a large amount and should be pursued by summons and complaint but more importantly given difficulty in collecting you should use a lawyer on contingency or low flat fee.