How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 56483
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to answer a summons that I received from Citifinancial.

Resolved Question:

I need to answer a summons that I received from Citifinancial. What do I need to say in the letter to the court and lawyer? I do not know what steps that I need to take concerning this matter.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
In the answer, which you can get a form from the court website, court clerk, local law office or stationary store, you respond to each allegation with admit or deny and then raise any defenses you have such as, improper service, wrong balance, payment as applicable. Practically, if you owe the debt, call the lawyer on the summons and work out a settlement, often for a lower amount and a payment plan.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What is this form called?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
What court is the case pending in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Clay county florida civil court.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
The form is an answer. That is what it would be called. And you can get it in any of the avenues I mentioned above.
INFOLAWYER and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions