Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

There are three partners that opened a resturant and shares

Customer Question
are divided into 33/3....
There are three partners that opened a resturant and shares are divided into 33/3. Two partners have been using their own personal funds to back this restaurant. However, the remaining partner never contributed his 33/3 and now wants to remove the two partners names off of the LLC. The third partner verbally stated that he would be contributing his 33/3 and would contribute at a later date. This partner never contributed his share. Can this parnter who did not contribute his share remove the other two partners names from the LLC?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
10/7/2009
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
It cannot be done unless the operating agreement permits or all members consent.
Infolawyer, Attorney
Infolawyer, Attorney