How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Pro Your Own Question
Law Pro
Law Pro, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 24870
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Pro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I dissolved a LLC business. The LLC is set up with

Resolved Question:

How do I dissolved a LLC business. The LLC is set up with my husband. We have not had any success and we are tired of paying the $300.00 to the State.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.
Are there outstanding debts or anything of the LLC?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No debt no nothing. It really never got off the ground. This is the second year since we have applied and we are only paying the fee of $300.00 a year to Maryland for having one. No money has be made off this
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.

To dissolve a Maryland Corporation, it is necessary to complete an Articles of Dissolution document, which must be filed with the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation.

The decision to dissolve the corporation must be authorized by the Board of Directors and/or stockholders, in accordance with both the state law and the business entity's charter. Prior to filing the Articles of Dissolution, written notice regarding the dissolution must be sent to all creditors of the corporation.

Information necessary to complete the Articles of Dissolution includes the corporation's name and address of its principal office as well as the names and addresses of the entity's officers and directors. The name and address of a resident agent, who will serve in this capacity for one year or until all of the corporations affairs are finalized, must also be specified.


Since you have no creditors, your an LLC, that you are I'm sure the directors and owners - it's a very simple matter to fill out the form and file such.


Here is a link to the form for you to fill out on-line and file:


Customer: replied 8 years ago.
will i have to pay the $300.00 this year?
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.
I don't think so. I think that because your filing this year - no.
Law Pro and 5 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you