How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Girl Your Own Question
Law Girl
Law Girl, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 4606
Experience:  I am familiar with this area of law.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Girl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of a customized terms of use agreement, privacy

Customer Question

I am in need of a customized terms of use agreement, privacy policy, and payment terms policy for a internet social networking website. Where can I have these created without spending a large amount of money?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Girl replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

To the extent you are looking for an attorney to do low cost work for you, you may consider looking at independent contractor sites that offer legal work. Some of these sites may include or Please understand that this suggestion is in no way endorsed by JustAnswer, but there are high quality professionals working on these sites who may be able to craft an agreement that is in line with what you are looking for at reasonable cost.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this matter or require clarification. Otherwise please hit "ACCEPT" so I may receive credit for my efforts.

Good Luck!