Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need a simple contract to define a business relationship…

Customer Question
I need a simple contract...
I need a simple contract to define a business relationship between a consultant and our company. Essentialy the consultant is willing to work for a % of ownership in lieu of payment. I need a contract that describes this relationship.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
8/12/2009
Business Lawyer: NYLAWLADY, Attorney replied 8 years ago
NYLAWLADY
NYLAWLADY, Attorney
If all you want is a form contract check with Blumberg legal forms on line and you may be able to find one there for your state, however if you wish legal advice in setting this up, you should contact the Idaho Bar Association and see if they can give you a recommendation for a lawyer who can give you at least a consultation on the language you need to include.If I've helped, please click ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. Consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction for specific legal advice.