Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

i need help for a test right now for introduction to busis

Customer Question
ness?...
i need help for a test right now for introduction to busis ness?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
8/7/2009
Business Lawyer: lwpat, Attorney replied 8 years ago
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Post your question and I am sure that someone will try to assist.

what is a website that i can post a word document but it is urgent

Business Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
I see that your last Expert opted out. If you like, you can try to copy and paste the document in here, or use a hosting service to upload your document, but paste the link into your question.

Please let me know how I can assist.

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Infolawyer, Attorney