How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I present a business contract for services as a Registered

This answer was rated:

How do I present a business contract for services as a Registered Nurse First Assistant to a Surgeon?
Are you looking for a form agreement to fill out?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
A form agreement may be exactly what I am looking for. My position is
offering my surgical assistant services to a group or individual surgeon that will delineate my responsibilities & job expectations while providing an agreed upon salary & benifits package to include a termination agreement by either party, with a minimum of 90 day notice that would also include separation salary payment for that 90 day period.
Hope I'm explaining myself effetively & my apologies for the late reply. My son came by to take me out for a get together.
Took me a bit, but I finally found you a free one that you can use and modify as you see fit. Please go to this link:

JA experts are not permitted to have outside communications with JA customers. However, you may be able to find a health care law attorney to assist you in your area by going to or

Please click “ACCEPT” so I may get credit for my work. If you have a couple of follow-up questions I would be happy to address them for you after that at no additional charge.
Maverick and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you