Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

How Do I Become Licensed To Use Dynamite

Customer Question
?...
How Do I Become Licensed To Use Dynamite ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/12/2009
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
You have to apply with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for a license, See: http://www.atf.gov/forms/pdfs/f540013.pdf once you obtain your license you can purchase and use the explosives.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Thanks!! I appreciate the speed. I'll contact ATF.
Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney