Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN FLORIDA I WOULD LIKE SOME ASSISTANCE

Customer Question
I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN...
I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN FLORIDA I WOULD LIKE SOME ASSISTANCE WITH SOME CORPORATION ARTICLES , AND IF THEY ARE LIKE THOSE WE USE IN FLORIDA   I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THOSE HERE IN FLORIDA      THANKS
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/5/2009
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
John, I can probably help you but we can only limit our communications to this site. Our agreement with JA does not permit outside communication with JA customers. If you can tell e what questions you have, I can try to assist you.
ALL I WANTED WAS NEW YORK ARTICLES OF IN CORPORATION IF THEY ARE DIFFRENT FROM THOSE IN FLORIDA I AM NOT GETTING ANY WERE WITH THIS SO I WILL TRY A NOTHER SOURCE THANKS XXXXX DEBET THE ACCOUNT
Okay
Infolawyer, Attorney