How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask skelly151 Your Own Question
skelly151, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2368
Experience:  JD 20 years legal experience and 3 business related trials, licensed in OH, DC CA
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
skelly151 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our family is organizating a family reunion for the 7/2011.

Resolved Question:

Our family is organizating a family reunion for the 7/2011. During that time, we will be collecting funds to support this reunion for 2011. I order to maintain the proper accounting, reporting and filing, what IRS corporation will be used to start.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  skelly151 replied 8 years ago.
You dont need to make it that complex since it is a family group. I would have someone trustworthy set up a family checking account and keep a ledger of all deposits and expenditures. That is all you should need.
skelly151 and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you