lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.
15417118

1. I HAVE A INVESTER THATS WANT TO PUT MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT

Customer Question

1. I HAVE A INVESTER THAT'S WANT TO PUT MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT . IT'S 3RD PARTY MONEY, SOURCE NOT SURE.     NEED TO XXXXX BE LIABLE FOR THE SOURCE OF INCOME.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 8 years ago.

This could cause you some very serious consequences, especially if the "investor" is from outside the states. Nobody will just put money into your account if it is a legal transaction. In my opinion you are being set up for money laundering or some other scheme.

If I have answered your question, an accept and positive feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

INVESTMENT MONEY WITH IN U.S

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
NEED TO TALK WITH LAYWER XXX-XXX-XXXX , TO MANY QUESTIONS
Expert:  lwpat replied 8 years ago.
We cannot talk personally since that is not allowed. You need to consult with a local attorney. If something sounds too good to be true then you are fixing to get into trouble.