How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Russ Dalbey of the Cash Flow Business received $19,500.00 from

This answer was rated:

Russ Dalbey of the Cash Flow Business received $19,500.00 from my father since August 2008 and will not return his money. My father is 82 years old, blind in one eye, can't even read a computer screen and on fixed income.They promised him that he could do it because they would help him over the phone and on the computer. They told him that he would make a lot of money! He is sick and embarrased over this and he is so trusting and gullible. [email protected]
How terrible. What state does your father reside in?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
sorry, storming here. He resides in Alabama as well as I do.

It is not legal to defraud and prey upon the elderly.

You can report the incident to the Attorney General for investigation:

You can read about the Alabama Attorney General Program concerning elder abuse and exploitation here.

You may also find this site useful:
Alabama Adult Protective Services

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you. However, if I have not fully answered your question, please post me back on this thread with a clarification.

Best wishes for a successful outcome. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,

Ellen and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you