Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am a woman in my 50s looking for a government grant to start

Customer Question
a business. All I...
I am a woman in my 50s looking for a government grant to start a business. All I get is the websites that you pay for for their programs and I would like a website through the government on how to start proceedings to qualify
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/2/2009
Business Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 8 years ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
The SBA does not offer grants to start a business, but it does offer loans, see http://www.sba.gov/services/financialassistance/grants/index.html and
http://www.sba.gov/services/financialassistance/sbaloantopics/index.html
I wanted to know the website for Women wanting grants over 50
I have not found what you asked for. Would this help: http://www.womensnet.net/Amber-Grants/
no this did not help.. thanks anyway.. I have already looked at that site... I guess you can't help me.
OK I'll opt out and see if another expert can help.
Thank you so much for trying..
May I ask what State this is in and what sort business you wish to start? Maybe I can find something with that information.
You said you were going to opt out.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney