Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Based on Idaho Law, what is the statue of limitation on debt

Customer Question
claim arising out of breach...
Based on Idaho Law, what is the statue of limitation on debt claim arising out of breach of contract?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/1/2009
Business Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Loren, Attorney
Good morning,

Written contract is 5 yrs, oral contract is 4 yrs, open ended accounts is 4 yrs, promissory notes is 5 years.

Hope this helps.
Loren: are you an Idaho attorney? How may I review your professional profile?
I am licensed to practice in Illinois and Florida. I have been in practice over 20 years. I am a former asst state attorney and hearing officer. I have published articles in various legal journals
I was able to find the information I provided you in the Idaho Statutes.

If you have any further follow up questions, I am happy to answer them.
Loren, Attorney
Loren, Attorney