Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

what will be a good thesis statement for a contract law paper.

Customer Question
This is a school assignment...
what will be a good thesis statement for a contract law paper. This is a school assignment
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
4/15/2009
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Are you looking for a subject matter to write about or do you already have a subject matter and just need help wording the thesis statement?
I am writing about business contract in general, but I need the introduction page.
I am not sure I can help you. I am going to opt-out so may be someone else can.
opted out
There is nothing to accept, I see that MarcAmin opted out, so I did not receive any answer.

True.

I am not sure what to accept, I do not see any answer. Am I on the wrong page ? if so where do I need to go to find the answer?
Will someone tell me which answer to accept. There is no answer to read, so I have no way of knowing if its the answer I need.
There is no answer to accept, I think the message was sent in error.
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
I am not sure how this works, how can I accept an answer without being able to see or read it.
I think it was sent to you by mistake.
Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney