How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Pro Your Own Question
Law Pro
Law Pro, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 24870
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Pro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a ACH company in Nevada taking charges for my customers

Customer Question

I have a ACH company in Nevada taking charges for my customers and he has not paid out to us in almost 2 months, claim the money i stock in a bank wire somewhere, Im not in the US ,he refuse to give me any prof of the wires, what can I do its 30.000USD
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.

You have no alternative but to file suit in the matter against them in Las Vegas, Nevada. You might also think about filing criminal charges against them by talking to the District Attorney's office.


You should immediately hire local counsel - you may have additional matters to pursue such as fraud, misrepresentation, etc.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Yes, but how will I find out who he really is, hes site seems to have false address etc


Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.

I don't know - they do list addresses - however, that's what you'll be paying your attorney to find out and get them served with notice of process.


Here's the addresses I pulled off their website:


Nevada Mailing Address:
2510 East Sunset Road, #5, Las Vegas, Nevada 89120

New Mexico Mailing Address:
Box 1076, 241 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301


They also give telephone numbers - a good secretary will be able to find out where they are. Howver, if not, then maybe some searching in the corporate records, etc. will determine where to serve them.