Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never

Customer Question
delivered the lead order and...
I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never delivered the lead order and the other sold me old leads as real time so they falsefied their product. I paid 1 with a personal check that was my moms and another thru paypal in which both have been turned down for refund. How can i get my money back after a number of emails and calls to their companies.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2008
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You can report the companies to the BBB, and based on their conduct and your written demands, sue in small claims court for your fees paid and court costs.
great answer. I have went to bbb and they closed it because they can not get ahold of the companys either. i have email addresses, phone numbers and names... i have an address for only 1 of the companys...how can i go about it...
I suggest you farm this out to local collection law firm which you can find on www.martindale.com Let them handle it on contingency and search out the business whereabouts and seek to sue and collect for you. If the company is out of business you may be out of luck.
Infolawyer, Attorney
there is no collection services on martindale.com.. just to let you know.. but thank you, XXXXX XXXXX looking for one via google...
There should be business lawyers, contract lawyers, and general practice lawyers who can pursue this claim through the site.
Infolawyer, Attorney