How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 9395
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was prevented from gaining physical access to my

Resolved Question:

I was prevented from gaining physical access to my business which is a limited company,my ex partner made false allegations against me. In the period of the undertakings my ex partner took advantage of my absence by changing accountants closing bank accounts stop paying the lease then entered into a new agreement with the landlords, resigned as a director and started sole trading. The assests that my ex partner aquired does not match her declared salary and NI contributions. How do I get back my business?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 years ago.
It sounds like your partner misappropriated partnership assets and interfered with your prospective economic advantages and opportunities. You probably have to sue her to reclaim your share of the partnership assets and also sue for an accounting and for the sums founds due after an accounting.
You need to contact an attorney in your State to deal with this.
You can go to and click on business law, then search by state and county. also has a directory of business law attorneys that can be searched by location.

I don't see how you can reclaim your business without hiring an attorney to pursue your claims. Sorry I cannot do much for you from here, but I hope the above information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you