How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Beagle Your Own Question
Legal Beagle
Legal Beagle, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1349
Experience:  Experienced in business formation, owner of law firm.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Legal Beagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sold furniture to a customer and delvered and installed ...

Resolved Question:

I sold furniture to a customer and delvered and installed the furniture with the agreement he would pay me $250 each friday for 6 weeks. He has not returned 6 phone calls, 2 text messages, and an email in over 3 weeks. I assume he is skipping out on payment of the $1750 he owes for services and merchandise. I also took pictures of the funrniture in his house as proof. What are my rights? What should I do?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Legal Beagle replied 9 years ago.

Since he is obviously refusing to pay you, you need to immediately file suit. You can file this in small claims court yourself. The clerk has the forms. Once suit is filed, he will be forced to pay up. If he doesn't, you can then garnish his wages, among a number of other legal remedies.

Hope this helps. Don't forget to click ACCEPT so I may be compensated for my time!


Legal Beagle and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions