How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Kokhba Your Own Question
Daniel Kokhba
Daniel Kokhba,
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1739
Experience:  Partner at Kantor Davidoff
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Daniel Kokhba is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find a lawyer who can handle letters of ...

Customer Question

I would like to find a lawyer who can handle letters of sist and assist to companies using our name.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 9 years ago.

Please provide more information, such as what state you are in.

And what is a "letter of sist"? I've never heard of such a thing.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I am in kansas and because I dont know the term its a letter sent to others asking them to stop using our name or abusing it. They call it seest and assist???? Not sure how to spell it sorry. Well now you know why Im asking for a lawyer. :)
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.


Kerry is offline. I can help. What is the nearest large-ish city. I will get you to a directory we lawyers use.


Related Business Law Questions