How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After 30 years in the military I now own a small, ...

Customer Question

After 30 years in the military I now own a small, struggling private dental practice--immensely satisfying--not very profitable. Nevertheless my recent YELLOW PAGE advertisements (in two separate city books)contain multiple inaccuracies and truly stupid mistakes which will certainly cause future revenue loss. My question is this: Aside from eliciting assistance the obvious consumer advocates, (atty gen office, Federal Trade Commission etc), how do I effectively deal with this monster conglomerate over my problems caused by THEIR rep's errors? Thus far the only offer is to discount FUTURE services. If I refuse to pay the monthly charge, my account will be forwarded to collections. Any ideas?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Anne_C replied 9 years ago.


  1. What state are you in?
  2. How much are you paying for the ads?
  3. What kind of mistakes are in the ad?
  4. Were you given a proof to review before the ad was placed? If not, did your agreement require that you receive a proof?