CA-Lawyer
CA-Lawyer,
102822940

How do i grow network marketing business for ethical people?

Customer Question

how do i grow network marketing business for ethical people? i distribute a medical device and want to build a team
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  CA-Lawyer replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship.

.

Your question was posted under the "business law" category. Are you asking a legal question or are you asking a business question?

Expert:  CA-Lawyer replied 15 days ago.

Hi - Do you still need help with your question?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Business put the site tossed it in law category
Expert:  CA-Lawyer replied 15 days ago.

Okay. To further assist you, I'll let them know that they should re-categorize this question.