Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Please complete the answers in detailed form … The work need…

Please complete the answers in...
Please complete the answers in detailed form … The work need to be shown !!!Managerial Accounting1. The work-in process inventory account of a manufacturing company show a balance of $3,000 at the end of an accounting period. The job-cost sheets of the two incomplete jobs show charges of $500 and $300 for direct materials, and charges of $400 and $600 for direct labor. From this information, it appears that the company is using a predetermined overhead rate as a percentage of direct labor costs. What percentage is the rate?2. Grading Company's cash and cash equivalents consist of cash and marketable securities. Last year the company's cash account decreased by $16,000 and its marketable securities account increased by $22,000. Cash provided by operating activities was $24,000. Net cash used for financing activities was $20,000. Based on this information, was the net cash flows from investing activites on the statement of cash flows a net increase or decrease? By how much?3. Gladstone Footwear Corporation's flexible budget cost formula for supplies, a variable cost, is $2.82 per unit of output. The company's flexible budget performance report for last month showed an $8,140 unfavorable spending variance for supplies. During that month 21,250 units were produced. Budgeted activity for the month had been 20,900 units. What is the actual cost per unit for indirect materials?4. Atlantic Company produces a single products. For the most recent year, the company's net operating income computed by the absorption costing method was $7,800, and its net operating income computed by the variable costing method was $10,500. The company's unit product cost was $15 under variable costing and $24 under absorption costing. If the ending inventory consisted of 1,460 units, how many units must have been in the beginning inventory?5. Black Company uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. The company's ending work-in-process inventory consists of 6,000 units, 75 percent complete with respect to materials and 50 percent complete with respect to labor and overhead. If the total dollar value of the inventory is $80,000 and the cost per equivalent unit for labor and overhead is $6.00, what is the cost per equivalent unit for materials?6. The cost of goods sold in a retail store totaled $650,000. Fixed selling and administrative expenses totaled $115,000 and variable selling and administrative expenses were $420,000. If the store's contribution margin totaled $590,000, how much were the sales?7. Lounsberry Inc. regularly uses material O55P and currently has in stock 375 liters of the material, for which it paid $2,700 several weeks ago. If this were to be sold as is on the open market as surplus material, it would fetch $6.35 per liter. New stocks of the material can be purchased on the open material for $7.20 per liter, but it must be purchased in lots of 1,000 liters. You've been asked to determine the relevant cost of 900 liters of the material to be used in a job for a customer. What is the relevant cost of the 900 liters of material O55P?8. Trauscht Corporation has provided the following data from its activity-based costing system:Activity Cost Pool Total Cost Total ActivityAssembly $704,880 44,000 machine-hoursProcessing orders $91,428 1,900 ordersInspection $117,546 1,950 inspection-hoursThe company makes 360 units of product P23F a year, requiring a total of 725 machine-hours, 85 orders, and 45 inspection-hours per year. The product's direct materials cost is $42.30 per unit and its direct labor is $14.55 per unit. The product sells for $132.10 per unit. According to the activity-based costing system, what is the product margin for product P23F?9. In a recent period, 13,000 units were produced, and there was favorable labor efficiency variance of $23,000. If 40,000 labor-hours were worked and the standard wage rate was $13 per labor-hour, what would be the standard hours allowed per unit of output?10. The balance in White Company's work-in-process inventory account was $15,000 on August 1 and $18,000 on August 31. The company incurred $30,000 in direct labor cost during August and requisitioned $25,000 in raw materials (all direct material). If the sum of the debits to the manufacturing overhead account total $28,000 for the month, and if the sum of the credits totaled $30,000, then was Finished Goods debited or credited? By how much?11. For the current year, Paxman Company incurred $175,000 in actual manufacturing overhead cost. The manufacturing overhead account showed that overhead was overapplied in the amount of $9,000 for the year. If the predetermined overhead rate was $8.00 per direct labor-hour, how many hours were worked during the year?!!! Need complete detail of how you got you answers !!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Manal Elkhoshkhany

I can help you, but please advise the deadline. I also believe that a fair amount for those problems would be $70 (Actually the average price is $10 so it should be $110, but I am willing to help for $70); would that be ok?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good Day,I need it by Wednesday.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The $70 is ok.

Great :)

I will send you an offer, please accept it and I will start on them tonight.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, I will await the TOTAL cost for the assistance.

Hello Hazel,

I have sent you an offer (will resend), please accept it so that I can start on the assignment

Thank you

Hi again,

Hazel did you receive my offer?

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you get my contact info?

Just logged in now :) You caught me :)

Yes I did :)

Thank you hazel :)

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany