Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

An investor has two bonds in his portfolio that have a face…

Customer Question
An investor has two...

An investor has two bonds in his portfolio that have a face value of $1,000 and pay a 8% annual coupon. Bond L matures in 19 years, while Bond S matures in 1 year.Assume that only one more interest payment is to be made on Bond S at its maturity and that 19 more payments are to be made on Bond L.What will the value of the Bond L be if the going interest rate is 5%? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
$
1000What will the value of the Bond S be if the going interest rate is 5%? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
$

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help me?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 month ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Hello

Any deadline for this? and you want only answer or full explanations?

Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany,
 replied 1 month ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/wu3hjsg0jng5w8hf3jlavok7saw0yf1c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany