Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

This question is do today by 4pm. I am able to pay an

additional charge to get it...
This question is do today by 4pm. I am able to pay an additional charge to get it completed asap. I have attached the questions below and the grading rubric. Please follow the directions closely. This assignment is for a healthcare finance class.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/14/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

How many hours are remaining in the deadline and are you willing to pay $70?

I have 8 hours remaining. If need be I can push it back to 10 hours but that’s the latest I can go. And yes I would be willing to pay $70 for this assignment to be completed.

Sent you the offer please accept it thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kdb3gmw2rbx5mpq/Week8.xls

Attached the excel file, the narratives in word will be provided in few hours, thanks.

I have accepted the offer. Thank you for getting this completed asap.

I am unable to download the excel file to my computer as for some reason the site is not being recognized. Can you please resend a different way

https://ufile.io/a07de

Please try this one, take care

Thank you I was able to open that one. I look forward to the narrative responses in word this afternoon

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qe5btlkryuhu0zo/week8.docx

http://wikisend.com/download/106590/week8.docx

You can also try this one as well, take care.