Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Complete assignment as follows: Record the transactions for…

Complete assignment as follows: Record the...
Complete assignment as follows:
Record the transactions for May 1 through May 31 in a general Journal using the account names listed in the chart of accounts (red tab).
Post the entries to general ledger (orange tab).
Prepare an unadjusted trial balance on May 31, 2018 (green tab).
Record all necessary adjusting entries in the general journal (red tab).
Post the adjusting entries to the general ledger (orange tab).
Prepare an adjusted trial balance on May 31, 2018 (blue tab).
Prepare an income statement and statement of retained earnings in good form with a proper heading.
Prepare a balance sheet in good form with a proper heading.
Record the closing entries on May 31, 2018 in the general journal (red tab).
Post the closing entries to the general ledger (orange tab).
Prepare a post closing trial balance on May 31, 2018 (gray tab).
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have attached the excel spreadsheet
1/13/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

I can do this in next 24 hours, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Awesome, thank you

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You are asking for too much

You can see that it requires to complete the accounting cycle, however, the maximum you may offer, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have paid $40 already, I can pay $10-15 more

I can do if you can afford additional $30

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry but $70 is too much

Okay, I am opting out, thanks.

BusinessTutor

Please advise your deadline

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. Can you complete it by the end of day

I can try, but I can promise you for sure tomorrow morning. Would that be ok?

Are you still there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure.

Ok, I will send you an offer then :) I have already started on it :)

BusinessTutor

I have emailed you, please reply to my email so that I have the correct email address

Thank you

Solution sent by email

BusinessTutor
BusinessTutor
BusinessTutor