Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

For writer F. Naz. This assignment is due saturday 1/13 by…

Customer Question
For writer F. Naz. This...
For writer F. Naz. This assignment is due saturday 1/13 by 6pm. I have attached the assignment page and grading rubric. Please read the directions and follow them closely. This is for a healthcare finance class
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
1/12/2018
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

You can see that these mini cases are longer specially, third one, therefore the offer price is higher, please accept it so the answer may be provided by your deadline, thanks.

I’m sorry that price is way out of my budget. The most I can pay is $100 total. This is part 2 of the assignment from earlier in the week

Thanks for your reply, the minimum I can do is $140, you can see that these are very long, take care.

Could you do $120?

Sent you the offer, please accept it take care.

The offer is for more then $120. I’ve already paid $68 so the additional amount should be $52. Please resend offer

Please contact JA customer service as it is showing that only $40 has been paid by you, thanks.

I spoke with customer service and they confirmed I have already paid $68 for this question. Do you need a copy of the email response from customer service?

Hello

On my side it is displaying that you have paid $40 so kindly ask customer service that why it is different on my hand and different on your side, thanks.

Waiting for update so I could start working on it, take care.

Customer service said they will be reaching out to you to discuss the discrepancy. Can you please send me a new offer with the correct amount so I can accept it and you can start.

working

Hi I am just confirming that this assignment will be completed by this evening? Thank you.
Hi can you please let me know if you are sending over this assignment soon as I need to get it turned in asap
I need this assignment completed ASAP, it must be turned in by tomorrow afternoon. Please help!