Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I will need to take the Ashworth College Semester Exam which…

Customer Question
I will need to...

I will need to take the Ashworth College Semester Exam which is a series of 50 q's in 3hrs. Accounting. Can i get some help?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Hi there,

Tutor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I would like to take this test and I might need as it is so many subject to cover. Accounting and principles of finance from Ashworth college. There are 50 questions and it's timed to 3hrs (36 min for each section and 5 topics).

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

I haven't started the test since it's one time shot but would I be able to post the questions and do i need to register

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
I completed the registration and let me know if we can schedule a time this afternoon for me to getting in taking this test.
Thank you,
Answered in 1 day by:
12/28/2017
Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany,
 replied 7 months ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany

I need more details please. What branch of accounting? Which textbook are you using: Title, author's name, and edition?

Thank you for your reply and offer to help; however I took the exam and passed all 5 subjects with flying colors.
Finally graduated
Thanks again.
Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany,
 replied 7 months ago

You are most welcome and..CONGRATULATIONS :)

Wishing you all the best.