Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I'm enrolled at Portland Community College and for my

Customer Question
I'm enrolled at Portland...

I'm enrolled at Portland Community College and for my Entrepreneurship class we are developing a workplace harassment app that would possible partner with BOLI and EEOC. What kind of information would we need to know in terms of who is best to file with outside of your works HR?

Tutor's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Tutor's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm interested in who and how an app could possible work with other agencies outside of workplace HR?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
11/29/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Is this your only question, or do you have other questions?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.