Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Computer Science/information systems related] Need to draw a…

Customer Question
Computer Science/information systems related] Need...
Computer Science/information systems related] Need to draw a Workflow diagram for a business process and a 'order product' business process.Purchasing telecommunication products online can be represented as a complex business process. Customers who want to select and buy products, e.g., mobile, phone, data, broadband, bundle, etc, can use the catalogue to find the right product to purchase. Users can choose different payment methods such as paypal, credit cards, etc, and different shipping options for things like modem, SIM card.TASK: Use Workflow to design this online purchase business process. You need indicate some possible web services that can be used in this process. Note: you do not need to provide any detailed specifications of workflow and web services, instead you need to draw: the order product business process, the possible web services involved, and how they are linked in the workflow process.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
10/18/2017
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 9 months ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional

My name is David.

Is it a Visio type diagram that you need of the workflow process?

Or are you looking for a UML diagram for a software project?

What is the difference?
I was told that workflow is usually described as a system to automate the steps in a process, and to notify the person responsible to the next task once the preceding task has been done.
Can you draw both of the mentioned workflow, so that I can see which one I need to use.

You are correct about workflow processes - that is usually how they work.

I can put one together in Visio. By when do you need it completed?

I think I need something like the image.jpg attached for the workflow

Ok thanks.

And you need the order product business process model as well?

Ok thanks. I will start work on it.

To make the task clearer:Task 1:Use Workflow to design this online purchase business process. You need to indicate some possible web services that can be used in this process.Task 2: Draw the 'order product' business process, the possible web services involved, and how they are linked in the workflow process.