Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I have an international finance assignment with 4 problems…

Hi I have an...

Hi I have an international finance assignment with 4 problems but It's on a PDF file

Tutor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Heavy Truck Mechanic, Tutor?

Tutor

Tutor's Assistant: OK. As the Tutor's Assistant I have a few questions for you. Welcome! How can I help with your homework question?

I was wondering how i can upload the document so taht you can see it

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Triangular arbitrage

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Will I be able ti upload the PDF document to you

10/11/2017
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer

Kindly upload PDF to some site sharing site such as wikisend and for the link here.

It will allow us to view the questions.

Kindly indicate when it is due.

Hi Tutor, thank you for replying here is the assignment:
it is due Tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM

how many hrs from now? I am in different time zone.

normally 24 hours but is it possible to have it today even if it's late around 13 to 14 Hours from now please

I am not sure about these problems; hence, I will opt out; some other expert will help you.

okay thanks
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Since these questions are a rush, would you be willing to pay $60.00 more to have the questions answered?

Hi Tutor are still there?
I'm sorry I missed your question but yes I would ? Did you take a look to the PDF?

Dear Customer,

I will have a look at the .pdf right now, however, I feel confident at this moment that I can help you.

Just a moment.

Dear Customer,

What time is it where you are now?

I can help you with these questions.

I can help you with these questions.

It’s 10:20 am here
Okay thank u very much
I’m confused because I have already paid $75 would be able to help me now or do I need to do something

Dear Customer,

I can have the assignment completed for you not later than 10:00 p.m. CST, which I think is your time. Or, it may be MDT. It would definitely be done by the end of the day. I will make an offer to you right now and once you accept it, we can proceed.

you’re right I’m in the CST time zero okay I will accept your offer

Dear Customer,

Thank you! Once you officially accept the offer, we can proceed.

Thank you!

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer! Could you please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link in light blue just above the paperclip symbol in this discussion post? I will email you regarding this assignment right away.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email. I will send it again with your second contact information. I have emailed you.

Thanks, ***** ***** will email again!

Thank you!

Thank you very much Ms Kakonge, so what should I do now, can I wait until 10pm CST ?

Dear Customer,

Yes. I will keep working on it and it will be completed no later than 10:00 p.m. CST.

Thanks!

Hi Ms Kakonge I'm still waiting for the assignment it's 10:11 pm here

Dear Customer,

I have now sent the assignment to you twice. I sent it by the deadline yesterday, as well as earlier this morning.

Thank you.