Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

How many questions can you answer at one time. I have 40…

Customer Question
How many questions can...

How many questions can you answer at one time

Tutor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have 40

Tutor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Please see attached questions
9/23/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline in order to have this homework completed?

Today at 5pm
It was garuanteed answer in an hour. I sent this yesterday.

Dear Customer,

I did not guarantee you that. You are requesting a rush with Legal Homework. I will make you an offer. If you cannot afford it, we can negotiate.

Thank you. Once you accept the offer, we can proceed.

No i do not accept as I thought I was paying $35 for my homework to be answered. This is a scam and I am not happy with what just happened. I would like a refund of my $35

Dear Customer,

I will opt out so that another Expert can help you. It is not a scam. It is a business.

Thank you.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree