Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Ethics for Tax Professionals - multiple choice WILL BONUS I…

Ethics for Tax Professionals -...

Ethics for Tax Professionals - multiple choice WILL BONUS

I need someone that will not give me the wrong answers to my questions. I am looking for a real Tax Professional, to check to see is my answers is right. I don't need no business tutors etc....I have just 11 questions

20170920_111031.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_111042.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_111053.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_111928.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_111941.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_111955.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_112007.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_112017.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_112028.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_112103.jpg2017092...jpg20170920_112113.jpg2017092...jpg
I have been waiting for 48 hours is there any tax professional can help me today
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
An extra $10

************

Answered in 4 days by:
9/24/2017
bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I am an IRS Enrolled Agent, and can check your answers.

However, the price point is too low. Please let me know if you can increase your price.

Thank you.

It only 11 questions how much you talking about...I have had horrible experts gave me the wrong answers
No ma'am no phone call...I just need this done by tonight . I have being waiting forever for someone to response please help me

I have made you an offer. You can choose to accept or decline the offer.

If you accept, I can work on this right away.

bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent
I just except the offer

Thank you.

I'll have this back to you shortly.

Thanks

All are correct except Question 10. The correct answer is A.

Are you sure on the circular 230
I am about to submit this now and I am going to see how this going to come out
I had for got about this oneWhich of the following practitioners had limited ability to represent taxpayers before the IRS?(A).UNENROLLED TAX RETURN PREPARERB.ATTORNEYC.CPAD.ENROLLED AGENTI PICKED A
OPR finds its cases through all of the following except :A. The investigation division of OPR
(B.) IRS FIELD AGENTS
C. STATE BOARDS OF ACCOUNTANCY
D. INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYER COMPLAINTS TO THE IRSI picked B

I answered the questions via email.

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent