Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

I need to do a financial analysis report, Ok. How much is

hi JA: Hello. How can I...
hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need to do a financial analysis report
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok. How much is it?
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: The steps in preparation of financial analysis report include the following:
Select a publicly held company
Select a benchmark firm to compare your company against. The benchmark firm is typically the largest competitor.
Obtain the firm’s balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows for the past 5 years. Download or read the firm’s annual report.  
Go to:   http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/webusers.htm.  Research EDGAR’s database for additional SEC report filings: 8-k, 10-Q.
The following table is the type of Excel or Word table that should be used to gather  and report your ratio and financial performance data. Note the 5 financial diagnostic categories that should be used in your analysis. 
Financial Diagnostic Categories
Chosen Company vs.
Benchmark Competitor
1.  Liquidity of Short-Term Assets
Current Ratio
Cash Ratio
Quick Ratio
Current Ratio
Cash Ratio
Quick Ratio
2.  Long-Term Debt-paying Ability
Debt Ratio
Debt-equity Ratio
Times Interest Earned
Debt Ratio
Debt-equity Ratio
Times Interest Earned
3.  Profitability
Net Income / Sales (Profit Margin)
Net Income / Assets (ROA)
Net Income / Shareholder Equity (ROE)
Net Income / Sales (Profit Margin)
Net Income / Assets (ROA)
Net Income / Shareholder Equity (ROE)
4.  Asset Utilization / 
Management Efficiency
Total Asset Turnover
Inventory Turnover Measures
Accounts Receivable Turnover
Total Asset Turnover
Inventory Turnover Measures
Accounts Receivable Turnover
5.  Market Measures
Price / Earnings Ratio
Earnings per Common Share
Dividend Payout
Price / Earnings Ratio
Earnings per Common Share
Dividend PayoutUse 2-3 ratios per diagnostic category. Place your ratio calculations in the table for your selected companies—primary company and benchmark competitor. Using 5 diagnostic categories, and 3 ratios to assess each category, results in 15 ratio measures per company that will be compared side by side.
To validate your research, 5 years of data should be analyzed.
The financial analysis report must be written properly.
They must include a title page, a table of contents, and a reference page. For the final report, information sources from the web, etc. must be cited properly, using APA style.  This means that every table that you cut and pasted or typed from the web must have a source at the bottom of the table AND that citing must also be included in a reference page at the end of the report. 
The parts of the research paper are discussed below. Your project should include:
An overview of the corporation.
Provide general information regarding the type of business, products and/or services, location of headquarters, name of CEO, number of employees, and countries of operation, etc.
The latest financial statements
Get the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, and the statement of owners’ equity for the past fiscal year. Cut and paste them in your report. Do not forget to cite the source under each statement.
If you cannot cut and paste them, you may have to type in the information in a table in your report.
A summary of each financial statement
Take each statement and state the key parts in words.  Tell a story from each of the financial statements.  For example, for the income statement, the story starts like, “Total Revenues in 2010 were $10 billion, while Cost of Goods Sold were $8 billion, leaving a gross profit margin of $2 billion, or 20 percent of total revenues….After taking out interest and taxes from EBIT, the net income was $0.5 billion, or 5 percent of total revenues.”
Ratio calculation (include 5 major types of ratios. Refer to chapter 3, Analysis of Financial Statements)
 Organization of this section is based on the FIVE types of ratios listed in the text book.  Calculate the ratios from the financial statements in part c above using Excel or your calculator and present them in a table.
Find industry financial ratios online (eg. Yahoo.com) and compare your corporation’s ratios to these industry ratios.
Present your resu
I would like to get help and get new data from both companies 2016 if possible
9/10/2017
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist. This is a project that will require privacy, so our Premium Service should work for you.

My pricing assumes you need this quickly. See my Offer.

PDtax

Hello, what is the offer?

Offer posted. Please list the companies you wish to report on.

PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
Thanks for accepting. Please list out the companies to analyze and your due date.
Amazon and Walmart
Week 7 Assignment: Comparative Company Financial Analysis - Final Due
Purpose
The goal of the Comparative Company Financial Analysis is to enable you to do a financial analysis of a publicly traded corporation and to provide you with substantial information for you to make recommendations regarding investing in this corporation.
Instructions
Your financial analysis report will be driven by a rigorous ratio analysis and aggressively supplemented with your written analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of the data.
Your research should be strategically driven by two probing questions:
Would you invest your financial capital in the selected firm as a shareholder?
Would you invest your human and intellectual capital in the firm as an employee?
The steps in preparation of financial analysis report include the following:
Select a publicly held company
Financial Diagnostic Categories
Chosen Company vs.
Benchmark Competitor
1.  Liquidity of Short-Term Assets
Current Ratio
Cash Ratio
Quick Ratio
Current Ratio
Cash Ratio
Quick Ratio
2.  Long-Term Debt-paying Ability
Debt Ratio
Debt-equity Ratio
Times Interest Earned
Debt Ratio
Debt-equity Ratio
Times Interest Earned
3.  Profitability
Net Income / Sales (Profit Margin)
Net Income / Assets (ROA)
Net Income / Shareholder Equity (ROE)
Net Income / Sales (Profit Margin)
Net Income / Assets (ROA)
Net Income / Shareholder Equity (ROE)
4.  Asset Utilization / 
Management Efficiency
Total Asset Turnover
Inventory Turnover Measures
Accounts Receivable Turnover
Total Asset Turnover
Inventory Turnover Measures
Accounts Receivable Turnover
5.  Market Measures
Price / Earnings Ratio
Earnings per Common Share
Dividend Payout
Price / Earnings Ratio
Earnings per Common Share
An overview of the corporation.
The latest financial statements
A summary of each financial statement
Present your results following the five types of ratios discussed in part d.
A table with both corporation and industry ratios is required;
Discussion of key statistics provided by sources like Yahoo finance.
There are many different other stati
The assignment is split in each week we need to present a portion
I'm trying to put something together for today buy I'm stuckWeek 2 Assignment: Comparative Company Financial Analysis - Proposal
Directions:
Your proposal should be a brief summary of your research inquiry, and will be used to help the reader to quickly ascertain the paper’s purpose. The proposal details the paper’s expected outcome(s) and research findings, the strategy of, and the research methodology used, the limitations of the research, and the main conclusions and recommendations.
For an complete overview of this assignment, please refer to the Course Evaluation and Assignments page in the syllabus.
Please submit your proposal no later than Sunday 11:55 PM, Central Time.
Also, cant find anything for me to start writing on this subject

I'll opt out. You added significantly to the scope of the original request.

Ok. Thank you
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Hello

How long the report should be and could you cite me in this assignment?

I was charged and I didn't get the help. Do you know how long does it takes to get the refund?

Do you still need the help, as You did not reply to my query therefore I did not answer, I can do this in next 24 to 36 hours, thanks.

No. I have another person helping me. Please refund the fee
PDtax
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree