Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Ryan, I would appreciate your assistance with my financial

Hello Ryan,I would appreciate your...
Hello Ryan,I would appreciate your assistance with my financial analysis project. It has 5 steps with a total of 13 questions. There is also additional information at the end of each step from my instructor. I hope you are available.
9/1/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

May I help you, or would you prefer to wait for Ryan?

I prefer to wait for Ryan

Dear Customer,

No problem at all! I will opt out so that Ryan can help you.

Please have a great day! I am sure that Ryan will be with you soon!

Dear Customer,

Would you still like to wait for Ryan, or may I help you?

I will wait, thanks for asking.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! Sorry to disturb. I will opt out again because you want to wait for Ryan. It is the long weekend as you know so I am sure he will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Do you still need the help, thanks.

What is your deadline, thanks.

My deadline is September 11, 2017

As it is too lengthy and technical therefore I have sent you the fair price, please accept it so the answers may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for accepting the offer, will provide the answer as agreed, take care.

Thank you for accepting my assignment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Will definitely come to you if anything will be unclear.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5021m1cz4i1dk77/step1_ja.xlsx

Answer for step 1 is at above link, will provide other as they are completed, please download the file, you may view all workings in excel sheet when you click on the respective cell of the figure.

Thank you for providing step 1, however, a narrative analysis should be included at the end of step 1 per instructions provided to summarize the results of your analysis and make recommendations for the benefit of the company.

Is there any word limit for this summary and should it be in word or excel.

There is no word limit and should be in Excel.

Okay

http://www.mediafire.com/file/68j3ddpqq168pdd/allsteps_ja.xlsx

Calculation work of all steps have been completed and they are at above link, will provide the summary of each step in a day or two.

Thank you, ***** ***** review the steps.

Welcome, waiting for your feedback, thanks.

Good work, prefer each step as a separate document, waiting for narrative for each step.

okay will do take care.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u3z1lkbbjd2kcan/step2_ja.xlsx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9jhs83awl3o3a1/step3_ja.xlsx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eeembq0af78qe5z/steps4_ja.xlsx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/degnzfa3y764mwb/step5_ja.xlsx

All answers in complete and as agreed are at above links, take care.

F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree