GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

I have this same thing due, but they switched up the excel

i have this same thing due, but they switched up the excel spreadsheet
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: thats it
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no

Hi

Thank you for using this site, When is the deadline of this home work?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Would like to give in Friday if possible.I already calculated how much they get paid with div formula, just don't have enough time to figure out the rest of the formulas. Attached is the spreadsheet, I can take of the essay.How much is it going to be?

ok

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
take care of*Do you need the questions, or are you ok using the past ones?

Please post the complete questions

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here is the set of instructions. It's easy... they are just really long because they explain what to do .
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
those are each of the steps in detail. The questions would be the same exact ones posted from the original sender:Excel Workbook with Six Tabs
Tab 1: Data – completed data sheet (Steps 1–6 above)
Tab 2: Excel Summary Stats (Step 6)
Tab 3: Graphs – Charts (Step 7)
Tab 4: Histogram (Step 7)
Tab 5: Sorted Data (Step 8)
Quantitative Analysis (Step 9; see detail below and move to first position upon completion.)Quantitative Analysis: Answers to Questions and Short EssayPrepare your response in this workbook. Create a tab for Quantitative Analysis, create a text box, and paste your answers to the questions in it. Move the Quantitative Analysis tab to the first tab position.Your final workbook tabs:Quantitative Analysis
Data
Excel Summary Stats
Graphs–Charts
Histogram
Sorted Data
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are we good for 20 bucks?

Kindly accept the offer below. Thanks

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.

HiI have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please see email for complete set of instructions. Let me know if you have successfully received the email that I send to your specified Gmail account

I received the email. Ok, exactly how many hours from now is the deadline? (what is your time zone?) I am from a different time zone.