Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

I was wondering if you had the businees accounting and you

Customer Question
graded project exam 061579 JA: The...
i was wondering if you had the businees accounting and you graded project exam 061579
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/061950.pdf
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: i need help with the graded project exam 061579 for penn foster
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
7/26/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, Master's Degree replied 4 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Do you need the whole project or just the financials for the end of January? My price for project depends one your needs.

Hi again. PDtax here.

Can you confirm that you still need assistance?

I never heard back about what you needed, so I will opt out.

Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Is it past papers, to be answered, please provide data thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree