Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

I am in finance working on a sensitivity analysis problem

Customer Question

Hi Ryan! I am in finance working on a sensitivity analysis problem with excel. I am working with the class toolkit excel sheets and I do not know how to change the data table to show -30%, -20%, -10% 0 10% 20% 30%. I also do not understand how the data table, what if analysis is working. I do not believe the table is even correct anymore. See attached... I am on item #5 on W7 assignment.doc and the W7.SA.xls. I am using an older version of the excel toolkit because it's easier for me to follow...so the excel sheet has a different case study... sensitivity analysis section. thanks
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.

I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.

However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, is Ryan still a tutor? I need someone that understands XL to help me with the problem. I didn't line is approaching who would you recommend? Thank you
Expert:  Ryan replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using the site, and thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry that I was not able to reply sooner.

I'm afraid that this problem is beyond my familiarity with the subject matter. I am going to opt out at this point so that other experts on the site will not be hesitant to reply to you. I am also going to request that your question be placed in the Business Homework category, in addition to the current Math Homework category. Hopefully that will increase the chances of you getting help from somebody.

Good luck with this. I hope it works out.

Regards,

Ryan