linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

If it will possible for you. Final Task – Montar una

Customer Question

Hello,yes if it will possible for you.
JA: The spanish tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Final Task – Montar una empresa.En grupo, o individualmente, tenéis que elegir la ciudad en la que montar su empresa.1°) Tened en cuenta que tipo de empresa es, para elegir la zona más adecuada.2°) Presentad y argumentad a la clase por qué la han emplazado allí.3°) Luego, preparad un correo electrónico para informar a vuestros clientes de la nueva dirección y cómo llegar.4°) Por último, tenéis que escribir otro correo electrónico a vuestro proveedor de material de oficina para pedirles lo que necesitáis.Which means: create your own company.1°) What kind of company do you want to create and in which place/country?2°) Explain to the class/professor why you choose this location to your company.3°) Write an e-mail explaining to "your clients" how to get there (and full address). Try to be creative, please.4°) Write a list with the furnitures and the material that you need to start your business and send it in a e-mail to your suppliers.
JA: The spanish tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else important you think the spanish tutor should know?
Customer: I just need to answer in this questions
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry,when i will receive the answers?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 8 months ago.

Estimado cliente,

¿Cuándo es su fecha límite para esta asignación?

Saludos cordiales,
Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Tomorrow I have to send it to my professor
Best regards,Svetlana

Dear Svetlana,

OK. Does the assignment need to be in English or Spanish?

I can do it in Spanish as well.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
In Spanish ,but it has to be in begginer lever

Dear Svetlana,

Because I need to write the essay in Spanish and that would take more time, I am going to offer you a small increase to this essay on top of what you usually pay. It will not be exorbitant.

Kindest regards,

Donna