Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

1.BankChoice is concerned about stagnating profits and asks,

Customer Question
"How can profitability be improved?"...
1.BankChoice is concerned about stagnating profits and asks, "How can profitability be improved?" This is an example of a(n) _____.research questioninvestigative questionmanagement questionmeasurement question3 The monthly salaries of a sample of 100 employees were rounded to the nearest $10. They ranged from a low of $1,040 to a high of $1,720. If we want to condense the data into seven classes, what is the most convenient class interval?$100$150$200$501. For a chi-square test involving a contingency table, suppose the null hypothesis is rejected. We conclude that the two variables are __________.linearcurvilinearrelatednot related5 As the size of the sample increases, what happens to the shape of the distribution of sample means?It cannot be predicted in advanceIt is positively skewedIt is negatively skewedIt approaches a normal distribution6 In a multiple rating list scale, ____.the data generated are always ordinalit is possible to visualize the results better than with other numerical scalesthe participant is restricted to circling their ratingparticipants rate multiple items on a 3-point scale7 A ranking scale is a scale that _____.groups participantsgroups concepts according to specific criteriascores an object by making a comparison and determining order among two or more objectsscores an object without making a direct comparison to another object8A large department store examined a sample of the 18 credit card sales and recorded the amounts charged for each of three types of credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Six MasterCard sales, seven Visa, and five Discover sales were recorded. The store used an ANOVA to test if the mean sales for each credit card were equal. What are the degrees of freedom for the F statistic?3 in the numerator, 18 in the denominator6 in the numerator, 15 in the denominator18 in the numerator, 3 in the denominator2 in the numerator, 15 in the denominator9 The question, "Should products be withdrawn if even one death is associated with its prescribed use, even if no fault for the tampered product accrues to the manufacturer?" is an example of a(n) _____.unresearchable questionstrip data mining issueill-defined problemfavored-technique problem10 A random sample of 20 items is selected from a population. When computing a confidence interval for the population mean, what number of degrees of freedom should be used to determine the appropriate t-value?2019252111 Sam's Club installed self-checkout stations that can track not only member's purchases but also packaging problems, as the system uses universal product codes to match the item the shopper has in their cart with its price and inventory level in the store, generating a spreadsheet style report for the researcher. If you consider the scanner as the tool for collecting data for Sam's researchers, they are doing data entry by ____.Voice recognitionspreadsheetField editingOptical Character Recognition12 An experimental study is one that _____.involves manipulation of one or more variables to determine the effect on another variableattempts to capture a population's characteristics by making inferences from a sample's characteristics and testing resulting hypothesesdiscovers answers to the questions who, what, when, where, or how muchattempts to reveal why or how one variable produces changes in another13 A linear trend equation is used to represent time series values when the data are changing by equal what?percentspercents and proportionsamountsproportions14 The weekly incomes of a large group of executives are normally distributed with a mean of $2,000 and a standard deviation of $100. What is the z-score for an income of $2,100?2.00-0.901.6831.0015. Consider a regression analysis, where the correlation coefficient is 0.18. Then, the coefficient of determination is _______..4241.16.36.032416 Checklists with several items to be considered by respondents may be subject to _____.recency effectsleniency effectsprimacy effectshalo effects
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
10/11/2016
Business Tutor: GLENN, Teacher replied 1 year ago
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for using this site.

When is the deadline of this home work? Please reply.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree