David L.
David L., Business Professional
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in business both as a business owner and manager.
13852270

This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a project

Customer Question

This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a project introduction and a project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.You are a newly appointed Chief Information Officer (CIO) of a $25 million dollar data collection and analysis company that has been operating less than two (2) years. It is expected to grow by 60% over the next eighteen (18) months. Your company currently collects data using Web analytics and combines it with operational systems data. Web analytics is an increasingly important part of most business marketing plans. Your company is looking for ways to leverage the collected data but wants to ensure that the information technology infrastructure will support the expected growth that the company is anticipating. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has given you sixty (60) days to deliver a comprehensive information systems project plan to address the organizational growth that the company is experiencing. The company will be expanding from one (1) floor to three (3) floors within six (6) months. Since this is a relatively new company, there is currently limited technology infrastructure to support the business. All information technology (hardware and software) must be redesigned to meet organizational needs. The solution should be implemented in either a hosted solution, on-site solution, or a hybrid model. The CEO is expecting you to integrate different technologies from different partners and incorporate industry best practices and cost-effective solutions in connection with the development of technological systems. In addition, the CEO is extremely interested in cloud computing technologies and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) but is leery of security issues that may be associated. However, he is sure that you will implement proper security protocols. The company currently consists of twenty (20) employees of which four (4), including yourself, are dedicated to the IT organization.Section 1: Project Introduction
Write a four to six (4-6) page project introduction that documents the current state of the organization, expands upon the information given above, and includes the following:
Background information of the company.
Details regarding the type of business that the company is engaged in.
A description of current outsourcing and offshoring activities.
Identification of current skilled information systems personnel in position and responsibilities.
The specific types of data that the company collects.
A description of the information systems that the company currently has to support the business. The description at a minimum should include the following:
Operational Systems and Databases
Analytics and Interfaces
Infrastructure and Security
The use of at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Project PlanUse Microsoft Project to:
Create a project plan (summary and detailed) using Microsoft Office Project. The project plan should:
Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
Develop in accordance with the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this project completed?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I requested you two. I have two questions
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
on Friday at 6pm
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but I this project will take too long for me to complete by Friday. Can the due date be extended?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How many more days you need?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

I would not be able to complete it until mid next week. The offer amount also does not cover the work required to complete the project.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When you say mid next week that means, Wednesday? How much will you charge me?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

The project requires a significant amount of work and research that is not covered by the offer. Raising the offer to 120.00 would cover the work involved.

I would be able to complete the project by Thursday next week.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok deal. So can I give you $80?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

To cover the work involved it would be 120.00 however I can meet you in the middle with 100.00.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, $100. How do I pay the rest of the money?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

You could either change the offer amount or add it as a bonus when you provide a positive rating after I post the report.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will give you as the bonus
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that's the deal?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

Yes, and have started work on it.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

Just letting you know that I am still working on it.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok. Don't forget is due tomorrow.
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

My computer went down and just now brought it back up. I am sorting out what was saved of the projects I was working on now. Sorry for the delay. I will keep you updated on the status.

My apologies.

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This assignment is way overdue. I need it ASAP please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
David my professor need the assignment ASAP, or else she will give me a 0 and I don't want that
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.
Can the deadline be extended? My computer is still not working well.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OMG. Are you serious now. Extended to when?
Expert:  David L. replied 9 months ago.

Hello - My computer seems to be running much better now so am working to put together the remainder of the project as quickly as possible.

David.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This assignment is almost two weeks now. You promise it will be done last Thursday. What is going on?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't want you to work on the assignment anymore because my professor is not going to accept it. The assignment is way over due now I got a 0 all because of you