Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

The question I entered I need answer, ABC Corp. mines

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What seems to...
Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: The question I entered I need answer for that
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: ABC Corp. mines copper, with fixed costs of $0.60/lb and variable cost of $0.30/lb. The 1-year forward price of copper is $1.10/lb. The 1-year effective annual interest rate is 6.2%. One-year option prices for copper are shown in the table below.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ABC Corp. mines copper, with fixed costs of $0.60/lb and variable cost of $0.30/lb. The 1-year forward price of copper is $1.10/lb. The 1-year effective annual interest rate is 6.2%. One-year option prices for copper are shown in the table below.Strike Call Put
0.9500 $0.0649 $0.0178
0.9750 0.0500 0.0265
1.0000 0.0376 0.0376
1.0250 0.0274 0.0509
1.0340 0.0243 0.0563
1.0500 0.0194 0.0665In your answers, consider copper prices in 1 year of $0.70, $0.80, $0.90, $1.00, $1.10, and $1.20.If ABC Corp. does nothing to manage copper price risk, what is its profit one year from now, per pound of copper? If on the other hand ABC Corp. sells forward its expected copper production, what is its estimated profit one year from now? Construct a table for the two scenarios.
Assume the 1-year copper forward price were $0.90 instead of $1.10. If ABC Corp. were to sell forward its expected copper production, what is its estimated profit one year from now? What if the forward copper price is $0.60? Should ABC Corp. produce copper? Construct tables for the scenarios.
Using table, compute estimated profit in 1 year if ABC Corp. buys a put option with a strike of $1.00.
Using table, compute estimated profit in 1 year if ABC Corp. sells a call option with a strike of $1.00.
Using table, compute estimated profit in 1 year if ABC Corp. buys collars with the following strikes:
$0.95 for the put and $1.00 for the call
$0.975 for the put and $1.025 for the call
$1.05 for the put and $1.05 for the callComplete your responses in 2-4 pages using Microsoft Word or Excel. For calculations, you must show work to receive credit.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the full question. it wont let me type the full question.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/12/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Please accept the offfer so the answer may be provided in 24 hours

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want any premium offer . Please answer my question. You guys have already charged me $51 for nothing.

Hello

I have not received any money yet because your money is only deposited to Just Answer till now, once the answer is accepted by you then I will get credit for my efforts, Total amount you need to pay will be $156 which includes the current $51 so in addition you have to pay $100, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello sir can you tell ms where is the solution. I cant find it and i have deadline. Thanks

You have not accepted the offer price, so how can I provide you the solution, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree