How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, Master's Degree
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Satisfied Customers: 4559
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.
Type Your Business and Finance Homework Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an assignment research. May you help me? Joan a

Customer Question

I have an assignment for tax research. May you help me?
Joan a single mom has been collecting rare coins for the last several years. She is getting old and in 2014, she gathered her coins and took to her longtime friend who owns several pawn shops in Houston. The owner of pawn shop valued these coins at $80,000. She deducted $80,000 charitable deduction on her tax return 2014 tax return. IRS denied the deduction. Please help her
Can she go back resubmit appraisal? what statement law? how to write a penalty appeals for this case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist, but will have to ask for a substantial price increase.I will also need to know when you want this, and other information about the returns and IRS rejection.

Related Business and Finance Homework Questions