Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Forecast the demand quarter in Year 4 using

Customer Question

Forecast the demand for each quarter in Year 4 using seasonal dummy variables and a best subsets regression. (Let the first dummy variable be equal to 1 for
Quarter 2, and so on, following the order of the seasonal categories in the given table.)
The demand
A. forecast for the first quarter in Year 4 is ____units.
(Round to one decimal place as needed.)Forecast the demand for each quarter in Year 4 using seasonal dummy variables and a best subsets regression. (Let the first dummy variable be equal to 1 for
The demand
(Round to one decimal place as needed.)
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have part B. and C. to the question after A. is answered.I also have two other questions of the same caliber.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually need help with that question and maybe two others, all three have a,b,c parts to them and each part is unlocked per answering of the previous one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can provide you all three as images if that adds some clarity.
CLICK HERE for the response to this question on the provided worksheet.