linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need answers to this assignment otherwise I'll fail this

Customer Question

I need answers to this assignment otherwise I'll fail this class. If I could answer this one module then I would be able to figure out the rest of the modules.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Question 1: Are there differences in perceptions of delivery reliability between the companies who resell as a private label, manufacturer brand, or a combination of both? 1. Run the on-way ANOVA. 2. Use type of company sales as the independent variable. 3. Use delivery reliability as the dependent variable. 4. Select descriptive statistics and tests of homogeneity. 5. Choose an appropriate post-hoc comparison to evaluate the differences between groups.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: There's 2 other questions follow but lets solve the first question first, but I can submit the 2nd and 3rd question if possible.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this project. Please post the data and any instructions that go along with it at your convenience. Please also indicate how soon you need to have this completed. Thanks, Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In January '08, fifty customers of a lumber manufacturer were surveyed regarding their satisfaction with products and service. These customers buy from the supplier and sell to retail chains like Home Depot and Lowes. Shortly after, the manufacturing company was sold. In June '08, the customers were telephoned and interviewed and were asked to rate overall satisfaction again. Question 1: Are there differences in perceptions of delivery reliability between the companies who resell as a private label, manufacturer brand, or a combination of both? 1. run the one-way ANOVA 2. Use type of comany sales as the independent variable. 3. Use delivery reliability as the dependent variable. 4. Select descriptive statistics and tests of homogeneity. 5. choose an appropriate post-hoc comparison to evaluate the differences between groups. Question 2: Did company size and structure of procurement impact overall customer satisfaction in January? 1. Run a two-way between groups ANOVA. 2. Use size and structure of procurement as independent variables. 3. Use overall satisfaction in January as the dependent variable. 4. Report the descriptive statistics, assumptions tests, effect sizes (partial eta) as well as tests of statistical significance. Question 3: Has overall customer satisfaction changed since the change in ownership? And, are smaller companies more satisfied than larger companies? 1. Run a one-way between groups ANCOVA 2. Use size as independent variables. 3. Use overall satisfaction in January as the covariate. 4. Use overall satisfaction in June as the dependent variable. 5. Report the descriptive statistics, assumptions tests, effect sizes (partial eta) as well as tests of statistical significance.
Write a brief conclusion statement summarizing your results. What can you tell this manufacturing company about their customers? Has the change in ownership improved customer satisfaction? What types of customers seem to be most satisfied with this company?
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
This project is more extensive than I initially realized, and is beyond the capabilities of the statistics software package that I have. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to opt out of this question. Your question will be returned to the "open questions" list. Hopefully another expert will reply to you shortly. Good luck with this. Regards, Ryan